Nanny Recruitment Process
Here is an overview of how our recruitment process works.
- We evaluate the applications received through email. If an applicant fulfills our eligibility requirements, they are called for an initial phone interview. The phone interview usually takes 20 minutes during which we determine if the applicant qualifies for an in-person interview.
- The in-person interview takes up to 60 minutes. In this interview, our experts fully evaluate a candidate’s experience, education, professional demeanor, loyalty, and personality. Candidates who qualify proceed to the next step. Those who do not qualify for the next step are provided with an explanation as to why they are not a good fit for our candidate pool, so that they can improve their skills and fulfill their career aspirations.
- The candidates are asked to bring supporting documents which include, but are not limited to, reference letters, college diplomas or transcripts, CPR or First Aid certificates, an ID or Driver’s License, a U.S. Passport or a U.S. Green Card, and other training certificates.
- The candidate’s references are then verified over the phone. Although we strive for one-day turnaround, it could take us up to 7 days to verify the references, especially when contacts are busy and traveling. Once we have verified the references on phone, we then complete a Reference Verification for each verified reference.
- A Candidate Evaluation Form is then filled that includes the findings of a thorough evaluation of the candidate’s personality and professional experience. This form is used to find the right career opportunities for candidates.
- When a job opening that complements a candidate’s profile is found, we discuss the job description with the candidate to make sure that they are willing to do that particular job and feel enthusiastic about the position.
- All essential logistics, including work hours, experience, and location, are considered to ensure the optimal family-nanny match.
- We then arrange client-candidate interviews to offer both the client and the candidate an opportunity to learn more about each other and develop a better understanding of the job role and their expectations of each other.
- Before making the final decision, we get the candidate’s feedback about the interview on the phone. Once a hiring decision has been made, we negotiate a fair salary and benefits on your behalf.
- Upon successful completion of an extensive Background Check, an employment agreement is prepared.